When you receive something you weren't expecting, we feel your pain. That's why we're here for you every step of the way in your shopping journey, including returns and exchanges!
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have a maximum of 14 days from the date you've received all your purchased items in the same order to submit the return request.
Please note that the return shipping fee must be covered by the customer, unless the original products are defective.
How can I make a return?
- Step 1: Please contact us at email@example.com indicating the item(s) you would like to return, the order number, the reason for the return, and a photo of the item in its current state. If there are quality issues, please provide images of the exact faulty parts of said items and the tag (including the QC Tag).
- Step 2: If your return is accepted, we’ll send you the instructions on how and where to send your package.
- Step 3: Once your returned items are back at our warehouse, we will process your refund within 5 business days after receiving your return and refunds will be issued to the original payment method. You'll receive an email to confirm once the return has been completed.
Which items are eligible to be returned?
- All item(s) must be unworn and in the original condition with the original packaging and all tags attached. Items not in the condition mentioned above will not be accepted.
- Products marked as Final Clearance are not eligible for return or refund.
- Items in the following categories can not be returned: bodysuits, swimsuits, lingerie, tights, socks, and accessories (except for belts and bags). We take the health and safety of our customers seriously and cannot resell intimate items once they have been opened or used.
- The matching set cannot be refunded or exchanged separately.
- If your order has been paid through Store Credit only, please note that all products will become Final Sale and not eligible for return or refund.
Conditions that are not deemed as defective in quality:
- Loose threads, raw edges, thickness, a touch of fabrics, and differences in color due to differences in monitor display are NOT treated as quality issues.
- Returns due to dissatisfaction with styles, colors, and changes in personal preferences are NOT treated as quality issues.
- Damages due to use, wash, improper maintenance, self-repair, modifications, or other human factors are NOT treated as quality issues.
- Please refer to our sizing chart for decisions on your purchase, as our service team can only offer our recommendations. Returns due to sizing issues do not constitute quality issues.
- Due to differences in design and style between items, there may be slight differences between different items in the same size. Please refer to the actual measurements.
Where is my refund?
Your refund will be processed within 3-5 business days after your returned package has arrived at our warehouse. Refunds will be issued via the original payment method.
1. If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 5 business days of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
2. If you paid by PayPal, Klarna or other online payment providers, refunds will be sent to the PayPal, Klarna or the online payment method you chose within 5 business days of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request. Please contact the online payment providers with questions about when the refund will be posted to your account.
3. If your order has been paid through Store Credit only, please note that all products will become Final Sale and not eligible for return or refund.
- The original shipping fee is non-refundable.
- Please do not send your item(s) to the sender's address listed on your package. This is not the return address and will delay the processing of your return & refund.
- Please make sure you have not included non-COMMENSE item(s) by accident in your return package. We will not be responsible for sending those items back to you.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- thecommense.com is not responsible for any failed delivery attempt caused by negligent behaviors of customers. Negligence includes but is not limited to, refusal of shipment confirmation and incorrect consignee's information (such as order address, contact number, or consignee's name). In this case, we are unable to file a refund for you. If you find that your order information is wrong, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the correct information as soon as possible.